ANIL

NAME*:ANIL
FATHER's NAME*:KISHORI LAL
YEAR OF STUDENTSHIP*:2004-2006
CLASS DETAIL *:+1 AND +2
Upload Photo*:Penguins.jpg
Email*:anilsharma01sharma1989@gmail.com
Massege*:hello friends i am Anil and i was passed my +2 from G.S.S.S Baragaon today when i see this post i remenber my school days that was the best time in my life ever...i also miss my friendzzzzz teacher and my classmate ...i was also a member of baragaon volleyball team today i realized that school days is the best time ...thanks for teacher whozzzz teach me ..encourage me to go forward if someone is there who see this post and know me please contact my at 073076898830 .....thanks for admin also..........
ADDRESS*:v.p.o shiwan teh.kumarsain distt shimla (H.P)
172027

H.N 147 ROYAL LOUGE MOHALI PHASE-5 (Punjab)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2008SANGRIANS All Rights Reserved

[ Design by Dzignine] [SITE CREATED BY ; bhandari 4 u] [Enriched by adharshila ]